Media, Communications, and Public Information Office
Contact the Public Information Office:
Hello and welcome to our media resource page. We are happy to assist you.
All official statements, press releases, comments, and media relations correspondence are issued from the Public Information Office of the Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.
Please Contact the Public Information Office to:
- Schedule interviews
- Meet with subject matter experts and sources
- Request an official comment or statement from NDCNR
- Coordinate a time to gather news, record video, or take photos
- Request digital photos and video not found in our Flickr or Vimeo accounts
Interview Request Guidelines
Please email your request and include the following information:
- Who you would like to speak with (if you are not sure who, which agency your request pertains to)
- The subject of your article or segment
- Prospective questions
- Your deadline
Visual Resources - Download for Free
Press Release Distribution List
Email your request using the button below. Please indicate that you would like to be added to the press release distribution list and include which outlet you represent, where your outlet is located, and what your news focus is.
Recent press releases
The Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources’ mission is to protect, manage, and enhance Nevada’s natural, cultural, and recreational resources. Established in 1957, the Department includes 12 divisions and programs and 14 boards and commissions.